|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Application||cup drawing facility|
|Max Force or Load||90-120 ton, 120-150 ton|
|Job Thickness||as per customer scope|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Stroke||Both Up and down stoking|
Hydraulic presses are commonly used for forging, clinching, moulding, blanking, punching, deep drawing, and metal forming operations.With the growth and importance of light-weighting in the aerospace and automotive industry, more applications are present in Thermoplastics, Composites, SMC Sheet Molded Composites, RTM Resin Transfer Molding, GMT Glass Mat Transfer and Carbon Fiber Molding. All of these applications require precise control and repeat-ability.
record data of every press stroke to assure parts meet compliance issues. With I-PRESS Connected Enterprise, users can download and store part to part information that includes, press position, tonnage, speeds, temperatures, automation location, in-feed of material, part exit and more.
With the ongoing surge towards light-weight parts for aerospace, automotive appliances and many other industries, Servo Hydraulic and Hydraulic presses have become a key tool for the Thermoplastic Industries. Otherwise known as compression molding presses, control of speed, pressures, position, heating and cooling mould temperatures can be managed with the I-PRESS HYDRO controller for press and automation functions.
Tec Sol Load Tester for ALL your Hydraulic Presses.
---- Digital Model
---- Portable Model Why Load Tester?
1) Now, Easily check the exact Load applied on any of your Hydraulic presses in your plant.
2) Increase the life of your press and more Savings
Optional Features--- if required—at extra cost
1) Load control facility along with red light and an alarm, if it is above the limit it will give alarm.
2) Load controlling provision along with Load holding for few minutes.
3) Interface with PC and Printer.
4) Overload control facility.
Tec-sol High Resolution Digital Load Indicator
1. Highest Resolution: 1,00,000 counts
2. Highest Sampling rate : 10 samples per second
3. Auto Calibration –
4. Accuracy: +/- 1%
5. Peak Load Indication